For gentle ginning of maize colbs | electrical or hand-operated
High quality, indestructible model made of cast aluminum with steel shaft.
Gin the corn on the cob down to the last grain in a few seconds!
Simply insert the corn on the top and crank – the piston will be drawn in and ejected automatically.
Automatic size adjustment by means of a spring above the steel shaft.
Simple self-assembly e.g. B. on a metal column that serves as a fastening and collecting container.
• hand operated / electric corn gins
• for gentle corn on the cob ginning
• Apparently spindle, no broken grain
RIELA® maize ginning machine
- High quality, indestructible model made of cast aluminum with steel shaft.
- Gently gin the maize cob in a few seconds
till the last grain.
- Simply insert the maize cob at the top and crank it. Maize cob is automatically retracted and ejected.
- Automatic size adjustment by means of spring over the steel shaft.
- Simple self-assembly: can be fixed easily on a wooden or metal crate – serves then as collecting container for the grains.
RIELA Maize-Sheller Model 22
Electric maize ginning machine
Electric maize ginning machine for the ginning of the maize cob.
Safe, robust and user-friendly device with connection option for shred bag.
Engine: 2.2 kW / 220 V
Capacity at 15% moisture:
content approx. 1,2 to / h